People enjoy being productive, creative, engaged and healthy – what’s good for them, is good for business too.
We equip people with all they need to deliver our 5 Ways to Wellbeing sessions with work colleagues (or in local communities).
“The Champions (sic.) training was really inspiring. It’s helped my own wellbeing day to day, and we’re excited about using 5 Ways company-wide” – Louise Coles, Almeda
Catherine Correia qualified as a Wellbeing Champion in September. She’s the Corporate Responsibility Manager at independent UK law firm Burges Salmon. After running her first solo in-house session on the 5 Ways of Wellbeing with 7 of her HR colleagues, she said:
“The feedback I got was very positive. One of my colleagues mentioned this morning she was able to use the model during a conversation with a colleague yesterday which proved really helpful. She also used the approach on herself too, as she went to the gym where she would normally have found ways to find excuses not to go! The training was definitely worthwhile doing, it’s very rewarding to see that people are already using the simple framework in their work and personal lives”.
- Happy City’s 5 Ways of Wellbeing session
- The evidence base for 5 Ways of Wellbeing work
- Introduction to applied positive psychology
- Guidance for handling different people’s learning styles
- Templates for delivering 5 Ways of Wellbeing in your workplace
- Personal action plan for applying the learning in practice
- Membership of a learning forum/ongoing support network
Why is wellbeing so important?
Only £750.00 for this comprehensive two day course